Saturday, June 7, 2008

I'Ve Been Tagged



I have just been tagged by the the fabulously talented Stella and Jayaprem
Thanks for taggin' me ladies . It really surprises me to find out who visits my blog.

So, here's what ya have to do when you're tagged:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Now I'm off to think about this and will update later when I have my facts and my links organsied.

hugs Kay

2 comments:

Darlene Haughin said...

Uh, oh... I just tagged you, too, Kay! LOL! Anyhoo... you can check out my blog when you get a chance.

http://darlenedesigns.blogspot.com

Have a great day. :)

LiviaY said...

Hi Kay!

How are you doing?

You've just been awarded! Check it out on my blog

http://liviascorner.blogspot.com

Have a great week!