Monday, February 9, 2009

I Need your Vote!



Hi have entered QP challenge at Pretty Scrappy and I need your vote..
Lots and Lots of QP'S freebies for you to pick up..

We have a lot of free QP's to share with you . You can check out week one and two pages and collect all kinds of goodies.
week one I made a page for a Tea Party.. Week to you very own coffee tumbler.. Just print and
cut out put in your tumbler and away you go.. Taking you loved ones with you every were you coffee goes..

I would Love to have you vote.. I am listed as KayC..
You can click on my pages to go to the direct link to the page were they are posted. Here is the link to the Quick Page Team Challenge Thank you for all you help.. Hugs Kay

1 comment:

Darlene Haughin said...

Hi Kay! That coffee tumbler is so cute. Just letting you know, I posted one of the Ciao Italia Quick Pages you made on my blog:
http://darlenedesigns.blogspot.com

Thanks so much!